CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: GLUTEN FREE VEGAN AND REFINED SUGAR FREE SWEETENED WITH MAPLE SYRUP!
I LOVE these cookies. Gooey with crisp edges. Great for Ice Cream Sandwiches, as an raw or cooked add in to ice cream…or just warm out of the oven!
Full of fiber, protein, healthy fats, minerals, vitamin E and so much more….without comprising the YUMMINESS!
A healthier treat without the guilt!
ENJOY! STAY IN TOUCH. SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER BELOW!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe- Gluten Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free
FOR PALEO OPTION CHECK OUT THIS RECIPE
½ Cup Almond Butter, smooth, unsweetened
1/3 Cup plus 1 2/3 Teaspoon Maple Syrup
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Olive, Grapeseed or Melted Coconut Oil (HEALTHIER OPTION)
1 ½ Tablespoons of Soy free Vegan “Butter”, room temp
*****OR USE ALL OIL OR ALL “BUTTER”*****
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/8 Teaspoon Almond Extract
½ Cup Oats, GF Bob’s
¼ Cup plus 2 Tablespoons Oat Flour, GF, Bob’s or make your own
2 Tablespoons Bob’s 1:1 GF Blend
2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
¼ Cup almond Flour (Almond Meal works too)
½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
Optional Add ins- Nuts, Seeds, Cocoa Nibs, Dried fruits like Goji or Raisins!
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with a Silpat (WHICH IS AWESOME) or parchment paper.
- Whisk all the wet.
- Whisk all the dry.
- Add the DRY to WET.
- Add chocolate chips and any other add ins.
- Let chill to marinate at least an hour or to a few days. They are better! I leave them in the freezer and bake them off as needed.
- Use a Tablespoon Truffle scoop. Leave 2 inches between cookies as they spred.
- * Bake 8-11 minutes for gooey ones. I like them gooier for Ice Cream Sandwich cookies or to fold into ice cream so 8-9 minutes.
* Up to 10-11 minutes though. They will be a little crispier and if left at room temperature, they will start gooey and crisp.