Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream & Vanilla Bean Raspberry Swirl Frozen Yogurt- GF, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free (Keto, Paleo, Raw options)- Something for Everyone!
MORE OF MY PERSONAL AND FAVORITE FROZEN TREATS RECIPES THIS MONTH ON YOUTUBE! Here is the link to watch the demo!
The Chocolate Brownie is an ice cream, It is extra RICH, FUDGEY, SEDUCTIVE… JUST DELICIOUS!!!!! 🍨🍫 💥
The Vanilla Bean Raspberry Swirl Froyo is is so BRIGHT, CLEAN, LIGHT, FRUITY and REFRESHING!!!!!🍦💥
PUT THEM TOGETHER-> A MAGICAL TASTE EXPLOSION!!!!!! 💥👌💥😋💥
Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream- GF, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free (Keto, Paleo Options)
1 can (13.5 oz) of Full Fat Coconut Milk- (Sub 13 oz Milkadamia Cream, Oat Milk or your favorite Vegan Milk- If using something with low fat, it will be good but not as creamy. In that case add 2-3 Tbl of Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Nut or Seed Butter)
2 Tbl of either Maple Syrup, Agave, Honey, Brown Rice Syrup, Date Syrup, Keto Sweetener of choice)- You can increase the amount to your liking by 1- 2 Tbl if you like sweeter. I don’t like super sweet so 2 is perfect for me.
3 oz of Unsweetened Chocolate- shaved or chopped fine
1/4 tsp Sea salt
1 tsp of Vanilla extract
1/2 Batch of the the “crust” part in this recipe. Once you make it, store in fridge while you finish the ice cream. It crumbles better when it is cold. See directions.
Optional- 1 tsp of finely ground or instant coffee, decaf preferable
- Bring the Milk of choice (and additional oils or fats if you aren’t using tin of Coconut Milk) to a boil.
- Place remaining ingredients in a Vitamix or high speed blender.
- Add the HOT Milk to the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth on HIGH. About 30-60 seconds.
- Cool in fridge until cold. Spin following directions of your ice cream machine. Once done, crumble the brownies and fold into ice cream.
- Store in Freezer. You can enjoy it smooth for about 2 hours from freezer. Longer than that, thaw for about 10 minutes.
Vanilla Bean Raspberry Swirl Frozen Yogurt- GF, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free (Keto, Paleo, Raw options)
1 cup Raspberries, fresh or frozen
1/3 cup Maple Syrup (or Keto Maple Syrup)
1.2 Lemo, Zest and juice
1/4 tsp Sea salt
1 and 1/2 Cups Vegan Yogurt- I LOVE Kite Hill Original and Unsweetened
1/4-1/3 cups liquid sweetener of choice- Honey, Maple, KETO sweetener of choice) Adjust sweetness to your liking
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 Vanilla Bean, scraped
- Start the Raspberry Puree Swirl- In a pot, add first 4 ingredients and simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Cool. Set aside. (IF RAW- Take all of these ingredients and puree. You might want in increase the berry amount to thicken it.)
- Place the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix. Get it cold in fridge and spin in ice cream maker.
- Once the Froyo is spun, swirl the raspberry puree. Place in Freezer immediately. Give it at least 20 minutes to set up before eating it. It won’t get really hard even overnight. If it does, give it 2 minutes to thaw in room temperature!