Coffee Caramel Crunch Ice Cream & Chocolate Sorbet (Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo and the Coffee Ice Cream is Raw)sdfasdf
asdfasdfasdf asdf asdf
OHHHHH these two creations alone are decadent BUT put them together and BOOM…SPECTACULAR!
The Coffee is ice cream. It’s velvety, creamy scrumptiousness layered with rich homemade Caramel Sauce and a Chocolate Almond Crunch. I love textures in my ice cream. THIS satisfies that desire!
The Chocolate Sorbet is light, rich, refreshing and VERY chocolatey. Pure indulgence!
This is my Video Making Nutella Froyo. This is my video making Raspberry Vanilla Froyo and Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream. Here is my Pistachio Gelato and Strawberry Froyo video.
They both make GREAT BASES. GET CREATIVE AND POST COMMENTS AND PHOTOS ON ANY OF MY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES!
Coffee Caramel Crunch Ice Cream– Approximately 250 calories for a 4 oz serving!
2 cups of raw cashews, lightly toasted in a 375 degree oven for about 6-8 minutes
16 oz of VERY STRONG Coffee- I like Cold Pressed Decaf brewed in a machine with 20 oz of filtered water and 4 TBL of a dark Roast
2 Fresh Medjool Dates, chopped
1 cup of Oat Milk (Milkadamia Milk or Creamer, Coconut Milk from a can, Almond or Cashew Milk, Homemade Raw Milk of choice)
1/4 tsp Seat Salt
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Vanilla Bean, Scrapped
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup (or Keto Sweetener, Honey, Coconut Nectar…whatever sweetener you like will work)
1 Tsp Decaf Instant Espresso Powder ( I like Segafreddo)
Optional add ins- 1 Tbl of Liquor of Choice, 2 Tbl Raw Cacao Powder
- Place hot brewed coffee, dates and cashews in a glass or metal bowl and let sit overnight in fridge.
- The next day, place the cashew mixture and remaining ingredients in a Vitamix or high speed blender and mix until smooth. Let cool in fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Spin in ice cream machine for about 20 minutes. Swirl some caramel sauce and chopped almond crunch.
- Place in freezer. It will be set up enough to eat right away but try to let set up some more in the freezer for an hour (if you have the will power). It will remain soft to scoop for about 4 hours. Once it is frozen, thaw about 15 minutes before serving.
Chocolate Sorbet– 200 calories for a 4 oz servings if using Oat Milk. 160 calories for a 4 oz servings if using water
1 cup sweetener of choice (I use 1/2 cup of Coconut Sugar and 1/2 Cup of Maple syrup)
3/4 cup Cocoa or Cacao Powder
2 cup of Oat Milk (I prefer) or Water (Just as great)
1/4 tsp Seat Salt
1/8 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Optional add ins-
Creative ideas- For a..
Mint Chocolate- Add 3 drops of Doterra Peppermint or 1/4 tsp Peppermint extract- adjust to your liking)
Orange Chocolate- Add 3 drops of Doterra Tangerine or 1/4 tsp Orange extract- adjust to your liking)
Mexican Chocolate- Increase Cinnamon to 1 tsp and an 1/8 tsp of Cayenne
Almond Chocolate- Add 1/4 tsp Almond extract
Endless options! Let me know what you create!
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan except the extracts.
- Simmer while whisking occasionally for 1-2 minutes minutes.
- Coll to room temperature then place in fridge for about an hour to get really cold.
- Spin in your ice cream maker for about 20 minutes.
- Let set up in freezer for about an hour. Will remain smooth for hours. Once frozen, it will take about 5 minutes to become scoopable. With the oat milk it remains soft always.